Sunday, September 4, 2011

Caesura

It's been a while. It may be even longer before there's an actual post to speak of. The change of the semester starting has seemed awfully big this year, and while objectively, things are good, there seems to be a bit of a sea change going on in my life. Makes it hard to write, knowing that these uncertainties will be etched into some corner of the internet for all eternity.

It's just a caesura, a brief rest in this particular musical score. I'm sure I will be back! Don't think for a moment that I've stopped going to yoga or reading your blogs :-)

3 comments:

Juliana said...

Enjoy your rest, E. You deserve to take a moment for yourself. x

La said...

We'll be here when you get back. Well, sorta. I'll be drowning in sweat but I'll be reading up too. When I'm awake long enough:)

Be good to yourself and Gluck!

hannahjustbreathe said...

You take your time, lady. Trust me---time off (of any length!) is GOOD.